Modernization and technology has greatly transformed the way people do businesses. Digital marketing has put several businesses out there, causing them to spread their wings and acquire lots of customers.
Potential customers want to know more about your business, see what you offer and be able to feel good about their investments with you. A website helps with all 3 of these as it directly represents everything a business stands for.
Thinking of whether or not to get a website for your business this year, here are some reasons supporting why you should.
- Credibility for Your Business: These days people Search on the Internet for products and services that they want. Getting a website for your business will help it gain credibility and trust among customers. There’s a lot of competition out there and businesses are trying to do their best to attract customers. Businesses with an online presence are more likely to catch the eyes of intending customers. People would be able to see at a glance, the products or services you’re offering and choose without stress.
- Cuts Cost: if you’re a small business owner, you’re probably considering the initial cost of building a website for your business. However, in the long run, a website will save you a lot of costs that could have been accrued from other means of advertisements.
- Keeping Your Customers Abreast: Your customers will be able to know what is going on and when it is happening. If there’s a promo going on for instance or a new product you’re offering, your customers will be easily aware.
- EasyAccessibility: A website makes your business easily accessible. Intending customers can find answers to their questions without going through long contact processes. Over the years, people’s lifestyles have become so busy that they practically do everything on the internet. A website would save customers the trouble of running to your physical location for little information.s. It is also available 24/7, covering up for when your physical business location is closed.
- Create a Wider Reach: One great thing about a website is that anyone, anywhere can access it and see what it is all about. A website will enable you to reach a wider audience.
- Improves Customer Service: a website helps you stay in touch with your customers. Customers can leave comments and reviews to help you understand their needs and aim to satisfy them better. Customers can easily enquire about certain products and services. You can also have engaging articles and content that would keep them always coming back.
Getting a business website is one thing, keeping it up and running with relevant updates is another. Knowing the right management tips will help you achieve greater things with your website;
- Promote Your Website: You can also use other forms of marketing to promote your website. Your social media pages can also include links to your website. Include your website address on flyers, business cards, invoices and delivery notes. In fact, anytime you are printing marketing materials, be sure to include your web address.
- Manage Your Content Properly: A good website has lovely and engaging content to attract readers. Make sure to keep it spicy and premium. Also use the right content manager such as WordPress. Content management softwares are also available on most web host providers. You are able to edit content easily on the website using CMS tools that have already been preinstalled by your website designer.
- Add a Blog to Your Website: A blog will help you explain something explicitly without having to repeat yourself over and over again. You should keep your blog up to date to keep visitors coming back for more.
- Synch Your Social Media Pages with Your Website: As stated earlier, ensure your social media pages have links to your website. This will help drive traffic from Facebook, Twitter etc. You can also create short videos to upload on YouTube.
A website will definitely help with the growth of your business in the coming year.
Create a website that is unique and up to current market standards. The possibilities are endless if your business has an optimized website and great content. There are so many fun things to do with your website.
You should also include FAQs to help with customers questions. Ultimately, a website should not even be optional, every business should have one. It is super beneficial and a great marketing strategy.
My name is Matthew Maennche, and I am a Virtual Chief Marketing Officer.
After years of helping small businesses recover from a Website Design Specialist who “fell off the planet” or those in dire need of Reputation Management as a result of hiring a not so well trained Social Media Management Expert, I realized how strong the need is for marketing expertise at the small business level.
By simply having access to someone who actually understands how digital marketing works, businesses can leverage things like Search Engine Optimization or Social Media Marketing to increase their presence, service area and most importantly bottom line.
I offer my nearly 20 years of experience managing marketing campaigns for businesses all over the world to you as your Virtual CMO.
As a vCMO, and by working with several companies on a part time basis, I am able to provide you years of experience and education for hundreds of dollars a month as opposed to the hundreds of thousands of dollars a year a full time candidate would require.
I look forward to learning more about your business and its journey in your free initial consultation.