- This event has passed.
Make Your Website Work for You
November 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am CDTFree
Why does your business need a website? And once you have one, how can you ensure it’s providing the most value possible to build your brand, generate leads and engage your customers? Finding the answers to these questions can often be challenging, or worse, conflicting depending on whom you hear them from. To break through the noise and provide the answers to these questions and more, you are invited to join Matthew Maennche for the “Make Your Website Work For You” workshop.
In this workshop, we will look at 6 critical factors that contribute to a great website and provide easy fixes if you don’t quite hit them. We will provide you with the information needed to successfully launch a new website or spruce up your existing website. Some of the key points that will be covered include:
- Establishing a goal-oriented website
- Developing Content that is useful for your audience.
- Maintaining a useful website for visitors on multiple device types.
- Enhancing your visibilty with Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Creating a search-friendly website that supports your business’ goals.
This event will be held in Room #102. Please park on the North Side of the building.