Hello, my name is Matthew Maennche.
As a fellow entrepreneur I have started, grown, closed and sold quite a few businesses over the last 2 decades.
Agencies struggle to effectively and efficiently communicate with their clients. This is because clients do not know how to communicate with a marketing agency.
Right out the gate, from day one, the business owner expects your marketing to raise their bottom line. This by itself counterproductive due to the fact that it blurs the lines between Marketing and Sales.
Your agency might be great at getting the phone to ring or visitors to submit Free Quote forms, but the client still must close the sale. It’s these questions:
- What is the closing rate?
- Why are the remaining prospects not closing?
- Does the audience need tweaked?
- Does the copy need adjusted?
While marketers can track some of the metrics to assist with these answers the client holds the bulk of the data. In most cases the client purposely restricts the data for “privacy” reasons or simply because they do not have the capabilities of consistently tracking it.
This is where I come in, I developed a process in 2016, and now work as a part time Chief Marketing Officer or Virtual CMO. I work with many different companies all over the country. Through this method I am able to assist in bridging these communication gaps allowing for a better relationship on both sides.
You will see:
- Better flow of information
- More accurate goals based on what the client really wants to happen
- A more educated client, in terms of marketing efforts and expectations
- Effective feedback to strategy, based on the client’s vision