We are looking to add a Graphic Designer to our team!
Scope of Work:
The ideal candidate should have a solid background Graphic Design as well as in basic web development. Our work environment is fast-paced and cross-functional. It requires individuals who are flexible, responsive, self-starters, and excellent at multi-tasking.
Primary Duties (include but are not limited to):
Custom design branding such as logos, letterhead, etc.
Design web pages and/or landing page using Photoshop
Create web pages primarily using WordPress
Prepare images to implement into websites
Design/Create Graphics for Social Media
Design/Create Email Newsletters
Edit product photography and be consistent with quality and sizing all images within the same project
Education and/or Experience:
Candidate should be very critical of their work and show a high attention to detail
Candidate should have and display a passion for graphic design, being artistic
Proven work experience as a Web Designer (Preferably with Beaver Builder)
Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
Solid working knowledge of Adobe Products (Photoshop), CSS, HTML, WordPress
Needs to be good with English grammar and spelling
Must be capable of following instructions
Candidate should be confident but not afraid to request help or more information when needed. Working as a team is very important to us!
Submit you application and answer the following questions.
1. Please tell me about the most exciting project you have been a part of (what makes it special)
2. Please provide a link to your gallery or examples of Banners/Info Graphics/Etc you have created.
3. Please provide a link to a website or page (Important: you both designed and built)
4. Are you available to work full time?
5. If hired, when would you be available to start?
7. What is your current desired salary?
– Content Management
– PSD to HTML
• Graphics & Multimedia
– Graphics Creation & Editing
– Web page Design
– Microsoft Word
We look forward to hearing from you.