We are looking to expand our team with the addition of another PHP Developer. The ideal candidate should have a solid background in PHP or other Object-Oriented Language as well as solid experience in SQL. Our work environment is fast-paced and requires individuals who are flexible, responsive, self-starters, and excellent at multi-tasking.
As a PHP Developer, You Will:
– Create Pages, Reports, Functions, Classes from Scratch
– Troubleshoot and Investigate reported bugs
– Identify ways to make our software the best it can be
You Need to be able to:
– Read and Explain your code (blindly copying & pasting from the web will not get you far)
– Have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions, and standards.
– Initiate & Maintain constant communication with colleagues.
– Develop solutions without using frameworks or library’s
– Write Clean, Formated, Structured Code
Skills and Qualifications:
– SQL (TSQL)
– HTML, HTML5
– CSS, CSS3
– Web Programming Skills
– Verbal Communication
– cross-browser compatibility
– Security Principles
– At least a basic understanding of API’s
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO WRITE PHP CODE.
This IS NOT a Laravael system and you WILL NOT be converting it to Laravel.
Candidate must be able to provide proof of experience and knowledge in these areas. This is not an entry-level position.
If this sounds like the position for you, please submit your resume along with a code sample.